Monday 8 February 2010

Time is escaping me.

This week: 
Monday - school, tutoring
Tuesday - school, dancing
Wednesday - school, skating
Thursday - school, skiing
Friday - recovering, Quebec City (CARNAVAL)
Saturday and Sunday - Quebec, returning therefrom, Eibhlin's birthday

Also supposed to go for a meal some point during the week for Eibhlin's birthday. Also have to sort out her card and present. 

It is Fiona's birthday the following week and we're going out one of the evenings. That weekend I'm going to Quebec City again but for CSQ: a whole weekend of SWING!

The following weekend CR is playing Montreal. I kinda need to be there. It is also the start of Spring Break and due to circumstances beyond my control I HAVE NO PLANS. 

I'm a week into February and it is almost March. Stupid short month. Gah!

Also my body kind of hates me for (cross country) skiing, skating, snowshoeing (much easier than the skiing) and skidooing (my favourite). My weekend was brought to (errr) me by the letter S.

No comments:

Post a Comment