Tuesday 2 February 2010

15 minutes till 24

Canada is great. Having cable in Canada is better. Getting to watch 24 before the peeps at home makes me feel special and privileged, as well I should for braving temperatures below -20 Celsius just to teach some Quebeckers how to speak properly...

Passing my time in one of my most favourite ways - no, not dying my hair - reading style blogs, I come across many many people bemoaning the prevalence of Uggs. My favourite part about the one linked to there is that it points out the shuffly nature of Ugg-wearers. If I was to do a Monday Rage List (Artur Boruc stylee @Miss Duck (oh the internets)) it would go something like this...

I REALLY HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PICK THEIR FEET UP!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK STUPID AND YOU DESERVE TO FALL OVER ON ICE!!!!!!!! AND BE IN PAAAAAIN!!!!! YOU LOOK ESPECIALLY STUPID BECAUSE YOU'RE WEARING YOUR MORONIC UGG BOOTS!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE DROP KICKED INTO ALDO/OFFICE/RUSSELL&BROMLEY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! PEOPLE AREN'T TRYING TO BE WITTY WHEN THEY SAY YOUR BOOTS ARE UGGLY!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO HELP BUT YOU'RE SO BLINDED BY SHEEPSKIN YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!!!!!!!! SHEEP SHOULD EAT YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Also I forgot to say: I'm going to the 2010 Montreal GP. But Kimi won't be there. MS will. I'm still not over Kimi not getting a championship when he was at McLaren (I WILL CRUSH RON'S FACE WITH STOMPY STOMPY BOOTS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)

That was far too geeky. 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment