Friday 23 March 2012

Reminiscing of snow

Too much writing, not enough pictures! I hear your silent cries and I'm here to sort it out. Also, because after three days of up to 20ºC pretty much all the snow is gone and we're left with the various browns of mud and grass that hasn't seen sunlight in four months. I miss the snow, let's reminisce...

Pointe-au-Père, January

  






Lucky the dog, in snow and looking bashful (for good reason) in front of the snowy balcony window




Walking on the frozen St-Lawrence river, checking out the ice fishing and admiring the town from a perspective I never expected.




And finally, my favourite thing to do on sunny days when I was fed up with unemployment: walking along the riverside and taking photos of the frozen waters.







No comments:

Post a Comment