Sunday 7 December 2008

Wednesday

Was supposed to be researching and writing up of articles, however, we weren't all allowed into Berlaymont so we were sent into town to find our own way.

Mulitilingualism was my choice of topic (because I'm totally into it) and we happened upon and language school so I had a little chat to them, in French, whilst being videoed for the journalism department website.

Also talked to a couple of interpreters hanging about the EC before my brief interview (that really wasn't much of one as he just ignored what I asked and said what he wanted) with Pietro Petrucci, spokesperson for Multilingualism.

It is an area that hasn't really been written about much because it is still pretty new but I can't find and interesting angle.

Caught up with a couple of our group inside and then went to find food and drinkies in town. Waffle! Before getting back to the hotel for 4pm pile. We were supposed to get there and leave pronto for the station. Some didn't arrive until 4:30 (sans apology).

The rest of the day was really just trains and camomile tea.

It fair wore me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment